Great news !

Excited and relieved about the amazing news !

I thought to share the  good news :

I was diagnosed over 5 years ago with sarcoidosis in my lungs. It's an auto-immune disease which affects different part of the body but in my case mainly my lungs (limited breathing due to sarcoid nodules in lungs and inflammation in my joints ). Following recent CT scan, lung function and walking test: it shows that the inflammation in my lungs is nearly resolved. Still few scaring. But even better than last year ! 

All this through : anti-inflammation nutrition + supplementation + training.

A big thank you to Jack Galloway ;)

Proof that it CAN be done without steroid treatment ! 


#alternative #prevention #antiinflammation #anti inflammatory #sarcoidosis #sarcoidosis #sarcoidosisawareness 


To our health !


Arriane Eva Morrin

>AEM Health and Fitness Kids Founder

>Foundation Nutrition Trust Director

>Vi Project 10 kids Challenge Promoter

p:00447975904903 | e:info@aemhealthandfitness.com 

Www.aemhealthandfitness.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

which dishes would you choose? please comment below

Joy and Benefits of Dance Fitness for a Healthier Lifestyle