12 Weeks online Transformation Wellbeing and Chronic pain management_ CLIENT TESTIMONIAL_Grazyna


AEM HEALTH AND FITNESS CLIENT TESTIMONIAL
12 Weeks online Transformation _Wellbeing and Chronic pain management
www.aemhealthandfitness.com



12 Weeks online Transformation Wellbeing and Chronic pain management

Since the introduction of AEM Health andFitness Program with new rules, exercises and changes in the daily routine of my diet & controlling what and when I eat, the quality of my life and physical pain I go through have changed for the better on a very big scale.


I am more physically active. The pedometer; mobilises me to cover the km, as far as possible on a given day.
I find that the morning positive affirmations have a huge impact on the rest of the day. 

Trying not to think from the morning about the problems of everyday life. Makes my life easier and more pleasant, even thought that the problems do not disappear, it helps to deal with them.

When my attitude has changed, also everything around me changed. Although the blood pressure still jumps, but I'm not going go above 160/100, where I used to be 196/135 before.
I do sleep better at nights, without over waking up.
New approach helped me to calm down a lot, though still working on it.
Our attitude helps to focus differently on everything that surrounds us.

Even with pain, I'm getting better at­­ counseling, I'm trying to get as low as possible on taking the painkillers,
(Although I've been doing the same thing for a while now, it's getting easier to handle it).
Systematic evening legs massage also has a great effect on legs the pain for the day after. The dose and potency of the pain does reduces and is easier to lift, it is not as strong as it used to be, where at times I use to wish that my life has come to an end.
I think that keeping these rules, guidelines will bring much more benefit with time.

Thank you heartily for your support and help in changing my attitude.

I know that it's a big challenge to make the old tree want to let go of the new shoots LOL

Warm and affectionate support of Arriane  Eva Morrin of AEM Health and Fitness and my son's love.  Reminds me that someone cares about me.

Accurate analysis helps to shift to a different path of thought and approach to life, to oneself.

Thank you very much

Grazyna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

which dishes would you choose? please comment below

Joy and Benefits of Dance Fitness for a Healthier Lifestyle